We strive to match extraordinary designers with great jobs and motivated clients who are serious about getting to work. We require a 10% deposit from the client based on the total estimated project cost. Once the project starts, the remaining 90% of the total is paid directly to the designer based on deliverables and milestones.
Your job listing will only be visible to Mightysmart Pro designers who have been reviewed and accepted based on their experience, quality and price. Only designers that confirm their interest are invited to join your private Slack & Chat room.
$9.50 per week
2 week minimum
List a Freelance Job
Each job listings is reviewed by our team, so it is concise, clearly written and a fit for our Pro level designers.
The job is sent to Mightysmart Pro Designers that match the budget and quality.
Each Designer will provide a quote based on the project's job description, deliverables and milestones. We charge a 2.9% credit card processing fee as each milestone of work is completed.
Full Time Position
If you are looking for a full-time candidate, Mightysmart is one of the best ways to find high-quality candidates. Clients can invite prospective candidates to join the Slack & Chat, so designers can show work, answer question and conduct video interviews.
$48.50 per week
2 week minimum
List Full-time Position
We only send the job listing to pre-qualified candidates in our Mightsmart network that have an active Mightysmart Pro status for your selected skill set.
No deposit is required for full-time job positions, but a credit card fee of 2.9% is applied.